Lab testing gives us important insight into your internal chemistry and moves us closer to finding the root causes of your health challenges.
Please get the testing done ASAP. The sooner you perform the lab tests the sooner we can start finding the answers.
Below are the instructions for different tests your doctor may order for you. Each test has a different set of instructions such as specimen collection and handling requirements. First, please read all the included materials in your kit. Then match the tests that were ordered for you with the right instructions below and follow them carefully for each test.
If you still have questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help out.
GI – MAP
Boston Heart Diagnostics
Your blood can be drawn at the following locations in Stamford:
- Stamford Hospital Draw Site / Tully Center, 32 Strawberry Hill Court, Stamford, CT 06902 (203) 276-4840
- Stamford Hospital Draw Site, 1275 Summer St, Ste A-1, Stamford, CT 06905 (203) 276-5987
Remember to fast for 8-12 hours before your blood is drawn.
- You are encouraged to drink water before your blood is drawn.
Integrated Genetic Solutions – Empire City Lab
Your blood will be drawn in the comfort of your own home. A phlebotomist will call you to schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions regarding insurance coverage and billing, please contact Dawn Anatra (IGS) or Francesca Caputo (Empire City Lab).
- Dawn Anatra (917) 601-3924
- Francesca Caputo (917) 270-7933